Saturday, March 08, 2008

Troubled Spirit

Today I awoke, actually I've been feeling this stirring in my spirit. This unsettling, uneasiness in my spirit. I began to read from the Attic to the Altar again. I have wept bc of the similarities of this girls life and mine. The lies of Satan can be seen stronger than the truth at times. I love the keys she speaks of (3) she lists: Key of Knowledge - wear the Belt of Truth and learn to recognize the truth. I remember purchasing a book she speaks of "Telling Yourself the Truth" and reading it, maybe its time to re-read it. And the other keys: Keys of Binding and Loosing. Matthew 16:19 and Matthew 18:18. When you use your keys, it unlocks a door. Jesus said, "I am the door." John 10:9 He is the most wonderful door ever to open. Pen In Hand!!
I really feel in my heart the need to spend quite a bit of time in deep prayer for a while. I know He dispatches angels to take care of us. I believe that with all my heart. He has sent me back to what He spoke to a while back. "You have not because you ask not." Again, I pray, "Lead me Lord to ask and not ask amiss."
I continue to be drawn to Barbara's site and to pull her music list and listen to it. Last night I told my husband I had a song for him and wanted him to know how much I love and appreciate him. That song "No Place That Far" by Westlife. My hubby after listening to it said "Let our oldest son listen to it." Wow, he loved it enough to want our son to hear it.

Thank you Barbara, for out of your loss, suffering and pain you share with so many others. May God bless you today and always and your wonderful, beautiful daughters.

No comments: