Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Has Sprung In FAT Pages


I am working on my FAT Spring Pages
bc in two days the pic for the trade has
to be posted. I love the little duck/bird
I found to put on the felted flowers page.
It also has a bead I made for another
FAT beads trade but decided to place
one on this page. The white page is called
Spring Love. It has an inchie using pink
cancer fabric and behind it is black yarn.
I have placed a confetti heart with the
work "Love" on it. The large heart is
stablizer that I painted and used a transparency on that didn't work. I received my new stamps and stamp pads yesterday so I decided to ink stamp on it with "Light Pink". Then I stitched around the edge to give more texture to the heart. The "Love" repeat of words is also the pink cancer fabric. Now I need to work on two more pages by Tuesday's deadline.

1 comment: