Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eye Luv Loosely


The caption is a play on the ole' tv show - "I Love Lucy" starring
Lucille Ball as Lucy Ricardo. This is my soul journal #8 intuitive
page. You were to glean pics from magazines that caught your
attention. Then using NO words on the page do a layout. Give
me your opinion on why I chose the pics I did? I enjoyed tearing
out the pics but then i used scissors to cut the orange arch and
the dress form. Why be precise on those two?


Why did I choose all the legs?
Some were covered up by Lucy.
Why did I choose Lucy's imitator?
Why place the dress form on the skirt?
Why did I highlight her with an arch?

5 comments:

SUE said...

Hi - I have to say this immediately caught my eye when I saw it at the SJ Group. Even better now I can see it full screen. Very clever - love it. Take care.
PS - thanks for stopping by at my place

Jane B. said...

Isn't this the greatest thing about Soul Journaling process? That it brings out of you thoughts and feelings that you may not even be aware of. I'm so glad you're on the journey.

Mescrap said...

This is such an elegance journal page. Really beautiful.

morningDove said...

thank you soul sisters for stopping by and checking my latest "luv loosely" page. I am so enjoying this trip with you all.

Jacq said...

What a great journal page, I love all the elements you put in it.