Saturday, October 18, 2008

Polka Dot Kitty


Several posts back I showed only a portion of this kitty.
This is the front cover of a list book I made. I need to
buy a beautiful pink pen to attach and then it is off to
a new home. Its one of the gifts for my 400th blog post.
I loved needle-felting her. She is Miss Prissy Pink.

My dog is having a hard time settling down. He is not
putting his leg down at all. Back to the vet on Monday for
another surgery.
My wonderful neighbor came over and fixed my computer. He is willing to help answer any questions I have. He is a tech for the school system here in Va. We are going to swap - his knowledge for my making him a couple of memory quilts for his granddaughter and him. His wife passed away several months back unexpectedly. She was the one that had received my angel from Heather and thought it was hers. We never know when our last day on earth will be. So enjoy your life - live, laugh and laugh some more. Lighten up!!!

3 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

pissy kitty polka dots is very adorable!
and she will be happy I am sure in her new home

trade for hire is an excellent option in today stressed times...

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, Miss Prissy Pink is delightful.
My prayers go out to your baby for his surgery on Monday.
I agree...we need to enjoy or lives and love, love, love...for we never know when we will be taking our last breath....:)

sherry carrigan said...

Fantastic Kitty Dove! Someone is really fortunate to receive this. You work wonders with your hands. Big prayers for mom and doggy.