Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who's The Guy?


I don't know why but yesterday before going to work I began
to draw and this guy appeared. Who is he? I don't know but
he does have a little bit of my son's hair style. I've never taken
a drawing class. I'm sure there are many things wrong with the
drawing but hey I think this has encouraged me to try another
drawing one day. Don't know when but one day.
I am memorizing the 91st Psalm.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1
I drew a cave opening with rocks in front and above the cave I drew angel wings surrounding the cave. I also drew a house with an angel covering the house as another visual. I need visuals.

7 comments:

Sandy..... said...

Your "guy" looks great! You much further ahead in drawing faces than I am, thats for sure!
I'd love to see your Pslam inspired drawings, too, if you feel brave enough! :)

sherry carrigan said...

Great job Dove. I'm having a blast drawing faces. Would love to see your Psalms 91 drawing. How is the doggy? Been keeping you all in my prayers.

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, the drawing is very good...I agree with Sandy...I too would like to see your Psalm inspired drawings.

morningDove said...

ok when i clean up the drawings I will post them. Doggie going to vet 17th probably schedule another surgery.

Mary S. Hunt said...

you did great!
and yes I would enjoy your pslam inspired sketches too!
i have been keeping up with the doggie surgeries too..all of my doggies wish your doggie well...
'baby' (my labrador child) has huge paws
she said her paws are huge to give out HUGE prayers :)

morningDove said...

Mar Bear says thank your doggie for the paws-ibbly awesome hugs.

reagan said...

Great job on your guy face! You have described the feeling I get whenever I start a new face. They each have their own personality and you never know 'who' you're going to meet until they're done! Thank you for stopping by my blog:-)