Sunday, October 05, 2008

Updated Wild Woman


Work was slow and while I had free time I was able to get this far.
What do you think of her now? I have a few ideas for her but not
sure I can execute them. I can not believe I am embroidering these little stitches. Small beginnings are better than no beginning at all.
It has been a rough night on the floor with my dog. Not much sleep through the night. His incision has opened in one spot and will not quit. He was limp and his coat has lost some lustre. I really believe he is dehydrated. Well if we can get him through today its to the vet on Monday. We put a longer hood on him so he can't reach the opening.
Its a great day to be alive in the Lord. Happy Sabbath day of rest. By the way, do you know how to take a rest. Not just with your body but your mind and soul. Rest In The Lord.

2 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

her personaility is beginning to grow/show

liking her

Dana said...

I'm so sorry about your bed. What you're talking about sounds like "off-gassing". What have you done about it?

I love your Wild Woman. I'm so messed up with my time that I can't begin to think about fabric art right now.

I'll see ya at Soul Journaling.

Sending you and your diggie Heart Hugs. Dana