Monday, October 27, 2008

Key2S"u"ccess-Smile

I painted my sketch paper, let it dry then cut it according to Heather's directions for folding it into a book. Then she posted how to make the cover and back. So far so good. My cover is left over from St Paddy FAT trade this year. Never throw anything away. This is addicting.
The name of my little book: Key2S"u"ccess -Smile.
The key is "U". I am going to run the ribbon down one page and attach the key to it. Then I think I will make a vellum pocket on one page to slide the key into.
I'm off to make more paper and check Michelle's TW project. It might be made into a book too.

5 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Wow Dove, great book...your art work is inspiring. I like the the title too...very clever idea with the key!

sherry carrigan said...

I love this book Dove. Great job and ditto what Noel says about the key. Very clever.

Abbie said...

ooo.. I thinkthat little book is just lovely!
Very clever!
xoxo~
Abbie

3rdEyeMuse said...

this is a lovely little piece - very nice. :)

Fannie said...

Very nice, Dove.