Friday, October 03, 2008

My Son's Graphics


My son did this paper art graphic yesterday. I told him it reminds me of the rings on a tree. You know the ones visible after its been cut down.
The rings reveal the age of the tree. I am going to color this in and use
it for backgrounds for ATCs I think.
On a sadder note I have been in tears most of the morning. Its been 2 weeks since my dogs knee surgery. Yesterday we tangled up in his leash and in order to keep my balance me leg moved out and kicked him hard
in his leg. So hard it went up underneath his belly. The vet confirmed what I felt last night. He will have to begin again and have another surgery. He has a fever and you can tell he is not feeling well. I wonder why this had to happen? Why didn't I just let myself fall? No matter, it has happened and now I must deal with it. In two weeks I take him back and see how goes it. Then we schedule surgery again. That's the factual version.
Now I am asking God to please heal my dog's knee without another surgery.

3 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Dove, your dog is very important to God and I'm believing in prayer with you that He Will heal his leg without surgery!
My prayers are with you too....I know it hurts your heart what happened but you rest in the Lord that it will be just fine!

Hugs,
Noel

sherry carrigan said...

Dove, so sorry to hear what has happened to Bear and you. I know you must be feeling sick about this. We'll bring on the prayer warriors for you both.

morningDove said...

I appreciate your prayers so very much. thank you from the bottom of my heart.