Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lighting Up

I am realizing lighting plays such an important part in creating.
If your lighting is off your creation looks totally different. And casting shadows proves to be an interesting challenge. Here is a
postcard I did the other day but when shooting with my camera it produced a green effect. Any ideas on what caused it to come out green?

The word "light" is very important to me. Some phrases you may have heard are "light of the world", and here is an old Debby Boone song "You Light Up My Life." I like this verse found in Genesis 1:3, 4a
"And God said , Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good..."
and
"Jesus spake, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
but shall have the light of life." John 8:12
I hope you have a great day and enjoy all the light around you!!

No comments: