Saturday, November 08, 2008

Burp My Baby

Well my computer burped and deleted my oldest "favorites". I know them by heart so have no fear fannie and jacq i will add you back on. But while noticing that I decided to examine the list and deleted many of them. I liked looking at them when I made them favorites but for many i've never been back to their sites.

I was on an early morning roll; it began with a wake-up call at 1:23am. A dream I was having awoke me. Now I am decluttering my computer docs that are taking up lots of space. Why stop at my home when it all needs to go.


Toni's Altered Book IW


Before I put Toni's book in the mail to Christy I finished my tag.
I decided to use two pieces of jewelry instead of fiber/yarn for
a pull tag. This is my mother in her younger days. I added a
large safety pin with pearls to hold the double tag together.
This is a coffee-stained tag I did ions ago in another technique
class. I inserted one of my oldest ATC's inside. The name of
the ATC is "Safety". Because the book I am altering is an ole'
typewriter book I decided to use typewriter key stamps to spell
out the word "lady". i enjoyed working in this book very much.

No comments: