Then I used a charms choice to place objects downsized and picked text to put on each 2x2 advent block.
It was interesting to play with the program and figure it out. BUT
I would much rather use ephemera, papers, and other collectibles
I have and physically make them. Plus for some reason when they were all finished many of the backgrounds became fuzzy.
1) my SIL coming down to visit her love for our doggie
3) watching my hubby and sis play together laughter
5) the cold weather the miracles of God
7) beautiful decorations and being able to see them
9) my doggie enjoying his life right now the mental change
11) son's friend working him Fri/Sat being paid asa work is finished
13) sons arriving safely at their destination good cars
15) my son's DUI arrest wisdom to check the car for guns
17) my son's safety last night his zeal for life
19) God knowing every thing before it happens His loving kindness
I am so thankful God keeps watch over my son always. But especially when he is on duty. He called last night after making an arrest to say he had confiscated two guns on a DUI stop. Thank you God for giving him wisdom and for his backup. It brings tears to my eyes and comfort to my soul to know how much God loves him. The Bible talks about God giving his angels charge over us.