Sunday, November 09, 2008

Snow What's Happening?

My friend Leilani has an article published in CPS this month. She inspired me to work on a fun book for "N". Plus my hubby ask me if we could start praying every morning like we used to. His prayer for me - to express my creativity more and be able to enjoy the giftings God has given me. Wow! I must say it worked quick - here are two pages I just pulled together.

The little book pages are 5x5. I began by using a children's book -
Chicken Little. I folded one page in half to use for the roof. I am going to use 1" hooks to hold it all together. Of course I have so much fabric, so I am beginning with that and adding in paper and words. Again thanks to Leilani for suggesting a book she loves - Poemcrazy.

The 2nd page will have an ATC "Fairey tales" on top. This is on photo paper using gel pens to color in the pic. When you flip it up the words "can come true" and a little duck with words "Oh No! i'm still a duck is placed at the bottom of the page.



I still have not forgotten my 400th blog post commitments. They will be coming. I promise to each person that left a comment. My attention span to mass produce does not exist. But then is it suppose to?



20 things I am grateful for

1) a praying hubby my son's commitment to volunteer fire dept
3) caring people my youngest helping today with doggie
5) listening to God wanting to hear what He says to me
7) fulfilling one commitment the post office being open today
9) library inter-library loans books
11) volunteers my hubby's truck
13) herbal meds God's faithfulness to humanity
15) contemplation poemcrazy
17) expression my job this summer
19) God's love His drawing me closer to Him

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Looks like you are having some fun. How nice to have someone pray for your creativity.