While out he came across a new pair of pjs for me. Here they are: purple stripe pants and solid top. They feel so soft. That's what attracted him to the pjs. He loves soft plus I was long overdue for a new pair.
He was so proud of himself. He was like a little boy in the candy store when he came home with his purchase. Pants were too big but easily exchanged for m's.
Day 18 - 20 things I am Grateful for
1) a loving God He leads us if we are willing
3) piles of leaves raking/blowing out in the cold
5) a workout w/o going to gym strength to carry dog
7) soft, new pjs great color
9) blogging bloggers wonderful art
11) a wonderful dinner made by DIL and hubby great food
13) sitting at table to enjoy company all my family
15) a great conversation deep discussion
17) a listening ear open mind
19) a new day His mercies are new every morning