Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted


What an honor to see all my sons vote today. My hubby and I just returned from the polls with our youngest, who voted for the first time. He made history in more than one way. He could have slept in and voted later, but he wanted to go with us. love that son!!
We had a little line outside. It was raining - a refreshing rain. I loved standing there in the rain.
I hope all will go out an vote - I hate to hear that apathy has set in and a person won't vote for any of the candidates. There were five to chose from on my ballot.

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Glad you didn't have to wait too long. We have mail in ballots in our county, I miss going to the polls.

Reflections of life and art said...

It's raining here as well today. I think this is a first in a very long time!
We have mail in ballots as well but we drop them off at the poll center up the street!
I pray God's will be done today!!!