Sparklin' Ruby. I realize you have to let each color dry completely
before doing the next; otherwise it may smear. What do you think?
Day 13 - 20 Grateful Things
1) my art supplies having fun playing
3) colorful lights on tree hubby caring about our lives
5) a great haircut today my stylist
7) the new employee there a retired school teacher i met
9) laughter prayer
11) gas station owner's kindness my son coming to my rescue
13) a spare car key doggie healing
15) Big Lots being able to browse for fun w/o purchasing anything
17) food in the pantry leftover lasagne
19) paycheck cell phone
If you remember last night a conversation between God and me about dad. Well, the new employee at my stylists was my ex-neighbor from 20 years ago. She remembered my dad(FIL) and ask how he was doing. She didn't know he had passed away. I thought that was ironic that she had been working there for 2 months. It was great seeing her after all that time. God does work in mysterious ways. I love my new haircut. It feels great!! 20 lbs of hair gone.
This morning I am reading Romans 4 about Abraham and Sarah. He believed what God
had promised him. He would be the father of many nations. Of course, Sarah sought to do it her
own way after years had passed. But God was Faithful to Fulfill His Promise to them.
What promise has God given you maybe many years ago and you still have the faith believing?
I love this "being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised." Abraham did not waver through unbelief but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God.
Give God the Glory for All the Great Things He has Done.