these events are the ephemera, doodles, paints and layers upon
layers being added on to make us who we are. Each person is a rich source of inspiration. We are full of imagery, color, texture, text and ideas of our own. What type of substrate are you? an ole' ancient
book, a piece of worn wood collected from the seashore - touched by
the scorching sun, an archival elegant piece of paper or maybe you are the delicate handmade paper.
I love this book with easy to follow projects, information and ideas to get you thinking for yourself about creating a collage. The pics alone are reason to purchase this book and add it to your library.
Day 16-20 things I am grateful for
1) artists and authors
3) pics easy reading
5) family SIL visiting today
7) breathing seeing the world thru God's eyes
9) not being left to my own God caring enough to love me
11) closer to finishing 12 Days of Christmas a fun project
13) laughter tears
15) son working today son scheduling his collage classes
17) son's safety traveling a friend to share the ride with
19) peanut butter/jelly sandwich childhood memory bologna
Kristin's Blog Give Away
I forget who has a blog just for giveaways but kristin is having a great stash giveaway. Check out her blog for the eyelets bundle. leave a post by Nov 30 and you could be the winner.