Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Relationships and Life Is A Verb

LIFE IS A VERB
37 days to Wake up, Be mindful and Live intentionally
by Patti Digh
Here is another great book. I just loved the front cover and that is
what drew me to this book. How are you doing in life? are you enjoying
all that God has placed around you? how are you interpreting it all?

One saying in the book is by Erich Heller


"Be careful how you interpret the world: it is like that."






Day 19 - 20 things I am grateful for

1) all leaves taken to dump before rain its raining
3) i can hear the rain i love the sound of rain
5) friends i saw yesterday God's faithfulness
7) we have a truck tickets for the dump
9) my lucy is a homepage i can clean my room today
11) hands and legs strength to pickup lots of leaves
13) our dog being able to ride with us my doggie's devotion
15) DIL and son living next door they can borrow stuff
17) i can make DIL stocking that she wants one
19) DIL and friend spent time in art studio looking at things
even if they don't understand me they enjoyed my work

19 and 20

Elaborate - It was great after dinner the other night "C" and Dil came up to my
room. We talked about many different things. DIL went through my fabric, pulled out ones she liked, and wants a quilt made from. Yes! She loves scrappy. And then she said she would
love a stocking. So I am going to make one for her, son and two kitties. They can hang them over their fireplace.

Afterwards my youngest son's girlfriend came over and we talked about all kinds of things. She wants to be a social worker. She has so much compassion, I just love this young lady. Each young girl has been so suited for each of my sons. Its so wonderful to watch. And my oldest right now needs to focus elsewhere; which he has been faithful to do. Have a great day!

No comments: