"Thank You and God Bless You and Keep You Safe."
Now I will be headed off to another vets day, the veterinarian to have my dog checked again.
20 things I am grateful for today
Before I begin - here is a little book tag for Carol of London's altered IW book. I punched out holes and added charms that read "HOPE". There is also a pink ribbon charm to represent the survivors of breast cancer. I am beginning to learn layering. HOPE FOR TOMORROW.
1) to feel the cold outside warm blankies2) precious blood of Jesus and for His dying for me
3) heat in my home being willing to help others
5) you that are reading this that you have eyes to see
7) my son coming up to work his friend giving him work
9) my hubby praying as i am typing this now reading the Word of God
11) God's promises my freedom to believe and be a Christian
13) living in Va being able to have a vet for my dog
15) a gift cert from work and buying family dinner with it
17) small business people my DIL working overtime
19) that God blesses your day His amazing love for all